Early in April, we did a great project that made use of dried pasta as the primary material and a glue gun as the main tool. The objective was to make a bridge designed to support weight as the demonstration of its structural integrity. Once the bridges were all built, we tested them one at a time with weight – starting with small amounts applied to the bridge, and added weight incrementally until the bridge collapsed. The point was the more weight the bridge could support was a demonstration of its design efficiency. It was really fun and we learned a lot about how to combine pasta sticks for maximum structural integrity.